Monday 7 May 2012

Time flies when you're having fun

It has taken me until today for it to suddenly hit me; within a matter of days I will have finished university forever. Where has the time gone?!

I've spent the day finalising a project where my group and I had to come up with a brand new magazine concept and create it. This included everything from the features, to the design, to the media pack. To say it was a challenge would be an understatement and the project has very much kept us busy over the last month especially. But, it was entirely worth it. Today, we picked up our finished magazine, bound and printed professionally and all I can say is every second that was put into it was worth it. We now have an impressive piece of work for our portfolios and to show to potential employers.


To celebrate, my group went out for lunch to wind down a little, followed by another meal out this evening (why I continue to spend money I don't have, I'll never know). It was lovely to have a catch up with the girls, but also sad when we realised that it could be quite a while before we all get the chance to have dinner together again. Adult life calls, and we all must get started with our internships and jobs.

So, after a relaxing evening, I'm now curled up on the sofa with a cup of tea and Made in Chelsea. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers